If you constantly struggle with pain and chronic health issues, you may already have realized that traditional medicine does little solve the issues for the long term. That is simply because conventional medicine typically focuses on grouping symptoms under a name and then offering drug-based interventions. The downside of this approach is that, more often than not, the treatment addresses the symptoms without touching on the root cause of the health problem.
At Keough Chiropractic, we rely on chiropractic and functional medicine to provide holistic care to our patients. Functional medicine in St. Charles, MO, focuses on identifying the “why” and “how” of illness. By targeting the source of pain, we can provide long-lasting relief for our patients.
What is Functional Care?
Our functional medical treatments handle all of the critical elements of your health. These include things like your lifestyle, dietary habits, genetics, health history, and overall treatment methods. We spend time talking with you and examining your physical and emotional health to ensure that you get a complete understanding of what issues may affect you. For example, we'll check things including your:
- Musculoskeletal health and your overall bone strength
- Muscle-related problems that may be affecting your overall health
- Sleep patterns and ways that you can improve them
- Your exercise habits and ways that they affect your health
- Dietary patterns and whether you stress-eat to calm down
- Stress management methods and ways that you may improve yours
- Hormonal tests to gauge your chemical health needs
- Chiropractic health that can rebalance your physical needs
- Nutritional supplements that can improve your overall health
- Genetic testing to gauge potential complications with medicines
Our functional medicine in St. Charles, MO, can help you walk back from many healthcare problems and improve your overall health and strength. We integrate various programs that can help you manage these problems, including our well-regarded 12-week program that includes detailed therapy methods that support your recovery and make you a stronger person.
Our 12-Week Program
We have created a 12-week Health Module Curriculum that can take care of many elements of your health. These include things like:
- A weekly online educational program that examines your health as needed
- A daily nutritional action plan that makes this process much easier
- Motivational messages that keep you focused and effective
- 24/7 doctor-centered support that directs your care
- Digital tracking and doctor communication methods
- Various supplements, lab testing, and food allergy testing
We can provide this care as part of our comprehensive chiropractic care package. Our team can also provide the chiropractic health care that you need to improve your back health and increase your spinal stability for life.
Get The Help You Need
At Keough Chiropractic, we can help St Charles, MO, residents get the functional medicine that they need to recover. Our team of professionals can help you better understand the different care methods available to you and your loved ones. Call us at 636-244-4994 to learn more about the different care methods that we have to provide you.
The Patient Experience
Functional medicine considers all the crucial components of an individual, including their lifestyle, dietary habits, genetics, and health history. Instead of merely glancing over your health records, our doctors in St. Charles, MO, will take time to gather sufficient information about you.
Besides checking your musculoskeletal health, our chiropractors spend time investigating your sleep patterns, exercise habits, diet, stress management habits, and other relevant behaviors.
We also may recommend comprehensive lab testing, food allergy testing, hormone tests, as well as genetic testing.
Our chiropractors then recommend personalized treatment based on the outcome of their comprehensive evaluation. Treatment may include chiropractic adjustments, nutritional supplements or comprehensive programs, patients may also require lifestyle counseling in regards to stress management and physical exercise.
Benefits of Functional Medicine
Functional medicine is the gateway to feeling better and being better. If you’re tired of trying remedies that don’t work, get in touch with Keough Chiropractic today to experience patient-centered care in the form of functional medicine.
The key benefits of functional medicine include:
- By viewing every patient as genetically and biochemically unique, functional medicine treats the individual and not the disease.
- Functional medicine uses evidence to make sense of the complex relationships between various systems of your body.
- By incorporating lab testing, functional medicine gives you more specific answers in regards to your health issues.
- Functional medicine incorporates various therapies and treatment approaches to ensure the restoration of optimal function.
Have you been struggling with ongoing pain or chronic health issues? Are you ready to get the answers and healing that you need to reclaim your life? Get in touch with Keough Chiropractic today to experience patient-centric functional medicine near you.